SEND & Behaviour Support
During this period of closure, we are keen to provide clear and direct support for parents of children with special educational needs and disabilities and also those who are displaying unwanted behaviours.
Would you like a social story to explain Coronavirus?
Would you like to talk to someone for help and guidance?
Does your child have ASD or another SEND?
The below document has very useful information on:
- Structure and Routine
- Providing Easy-read Information on COVID-19
- Looking After Yourselves
- Advice from Occupational Therapy on Regulation
- Sleep Routines
- Indoor Activities
- Exercise in the Home
- Managing Behaviour
- Click here to view Top Tips for Families of Autistic Children during Coronavirus
- Click here to view a useful list of apps to support early learning at home.
Would you like help with the transition to Home Schooling?
Click here to read advice on how to manage the transition from 'school' to 'home-school'.
Does your child have ADHD?
Click here to read advice on parenting children with ADHD.
Does your child enjoy and benefit from sensory activities?
Click here to view sensory activities to try at home.
Would you like online resources specifically for SEND Children?
- Click here to view online education resources for children with SEND.
Do you need guidance to support your child's behaviour?
- Click here to read top tips on how to support your child's behaviour.
- Click here to read guidance on how to cope with tantrums.
- Click here to read about positive parenting.