Led by Mrs Ali Brabner as Chair of Governors and Mr David Penfold as Vice Chair; the governing body of Cranfield Church of England Academy are a group of parents, staff and members of the community. The governing body of Cranfield Academy promote the highest standards of educational achievement for our children.
- Agree the Academy’s ethos and aims.
- Define the strategic direction of the Academy.
- Plan for the future improvement of the Academy.
- Set targets, objectives and monitor progress of the Academy.
- Approve the annual budget.
- Ensure the Academy’s resources are used as intended.
To find out more about our Governors please do not hesitate to contact the Chair of Governors through the school office or click here to 'meet our governors'.
Click here to see an overview of our Governors, their terms of office and areas of responsibility.
To register your interest in becoming a school governor should a vacancy arise, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- To e-mail the governors directly, our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please click here to view our full Governance Structure.
- Please click here to view our Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Please click here to view our Governors' Pecuniary Interests.
- Please click here to view our Funding Agreement
- Please click here if you would like to view the 2019 - 2020 company accounts - attendance of Governors at meetings can be seen on Page 17 of this document.